Guidelines for Submission
We welcome research articles, commentaries, perspectives and views, book reviews on developments related to Europe and European Union
- All submitted pieces should range between 800 – 1500 words in the English language.
- We accept the standard file format of MS Word (.docx). The preferred style is Times New Roman in 12 font size and double spacing. The margins should be 2.5cm each and the paragraphs should be in justified alignment. The citations should be in Chicago style.
- Please use the first page of the Word document to provide – the author’s name, their affiliation(s), a short bio (not more than 50 words), a recent photograph, contact information and Twitter handle if relevant. The article should begin on the second page.
- Please do not paste your work into the body of an email.
- The author must ensure that the work is plagiarism-free.
- While using images, tables, maps or quantitative data, the sources must be cited.
- The written work must belong to the author. We encourage previously unpublished work for our submissions. However, if the work has been published before, the author must attach proof of copyright or permissions to republish the content.
- The author retains the rights to his/her work published in this portal.
- Any content which is offensive on the issues of gender, race, caste, ethnicity, disability etc and/or is inciteful, hate-driven or abusive will be rejected outrightly.